Sign up by December 31* to catch the final 6 stories in "Postcards From the Future":
- January - "Dear Archeologue, Part I: Breaking Ground"
- February - "Dear Archeologue, Part II: Unearthing"
- March - "Dear Archeologue, Part III: Cataloguing"
- April - "Dear Archeologue, Part IV: Awakening"
- May - "Dear Archeologue, Part V: Reuniting"
- June - "The Last Story"
The final run of stories will feature "Dear Archeologue," a murder mystery meets penny dreadful meets pulp science-fantasy meets epistolary revenge tale, all told over a series of 5 limited-edition matt-laminated oversize 5.5" x 8.5" postcards. Month by month, you'll unravel a 30-year-old murder and the theft of a rare artifact via 5 letters sent from a mysterious correspondent to a retired archeologist.
"Dear Archeologue" will be followed by "The Last Story," a final standalone story capping off "Postcards From the Future."
Postcards are usually mailed during the first 10 days of each month. The cut-off for being included in the monthly mail-out is usually the last day of the previous month.
*Don't worry, we will still accept late subscriptions! If you sign up after December 31, we'll send any "Dear Archeologue" postcards you're missing along with the monthly postcard your subscription would otherwise begin with.
- Price includes free shipping worldwide
- Signed by the author
- Printed in limited quantities on premium matte cardstock